Join us at our AGM
9 May 2023
We’re holding our annual general meeting this year on Monday 5th June at 19:30.
Our AGM is not only an important mandatory meeting that we must hold to appoint our trustees and agree our constitution for another year it is our chance to reflect and share some brilliant moments from the past year.
All members of the Scout Council are invited to attend and vote in matters. Members of the council are:
- all adult members of the Scout District
- all adults with the following appointments in the Scout Groups in the District
- Group Scout Leader
- Deputy Group Scout Leader
- Group Trustee Board Chair
- Group Trustee Board Secretary
- Group Trustee Board Treasurer
- Section Leader
- Assistant Section Leader
- all Explorers (including Young Leaders)
- members of the District Scout Network
- parents and carers of Explorers
- a representative of the District Troop Leadership Forum, selected from amongst the membership of the Forum
- the County Commissioner
- the County Trustee Board Chair
We also welcome any interested parties beyond the Scout Council, so please feel free to share this invitation with parents and other interested parties within your group.
Our AGM will take place at Everest Community Centre, Oxford Way, Sherborne St John, Basingstoke RG24 9UP in the main hall.
We expect the AGM to last for approximately 1 hour. Refreshments will be provided and there is the chance to speak with District Leadership Team or Board of Trustees following the event. There is free parking available.
We will share our annual report during the days before the AGM. You can also find all information plus historical reports on our dedicated AGM section of our website.Return to News